Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday

Nothing like chilling at home all day Sunday, working on homework and other stuff.

The house is relatively clean, including the dogs, which is good, since C leaves tomorrow for NJ for the next 6 months. Oh, he'll be home on weekends, but that doesn't count much when he'll be sleeping all day Saturday, and half of Sunday, and then have to either go to bed super early, or leave Sunday evening. One day, I swear, I will be able to spend a full calendar year with my love. By this, I mean that neither one of us is away for a significant period of time over the course of a year. Consider, we started dating in January of 2007, I left for Antarctica in October 2007-February 2008. In October 2008, C was sent to North Carolina for what was supposed to be 4 weeks, and ended up being 5 months. He came back in February 2009 when I got laid off. No he's being sent to NJ for 6 months. So yeah, one year we'll spend the whole year together.

In other news, I tanked a cardio quiz. Very disappointing and led to a brief crisis of faith where I doubted if this was the right move for me. I'm especially worried about the test from Thursday now. There is another quiz in cardio tomorrow though, so think good thoughts for me.

Add to all this money woes in regard to whether or not we'll be able to pay for everything for the wedding, and you have one lovely weekend. Granted, some friend's of mine have had a much worse week than I have, with people dying and finding out that others have serious cancer, so I should really count my blessings.

Which reminds me...appointment with the surgeon on Tuesday to see if I have to have the gallbladder out ASAP or if it can wait a bit.

No comments: