Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Still Alive

In the past few weeks, I have survived a CT scan (to check on the liver abnormalities found on the US for the gallbladder attack), been sick with allergies, thrown out my back, and given a presentation for class (I HATE giving presentations in front of a class).

On the other hand, I also got an A on that presentation, got an A on one test, and a B on several others. So, aside from the back pain and the limitations it's imposing (no riding the ambulance recently, no serious fencing), life hasn't been too bad.

Tonight is a drill night at the station, and then dinner with friends at Hard Times, where food is cheap and plentiful, and I will have leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

Tomorrow. Which reminds me, there are some phone calls to be made tomorrow, since the school saw fit to reimburse me for a not-insignificant amount of money that I didn't actually spend. At least, I don't think so. I knew that whole loan snafu would come back to haunt me.

No comments: